Fiddlers ‘n Fireworks
Celebrate Utah's Pioneer Day on our annual July 24th evening train. The evening begins with dinner outside at the depot (7-8 pm). The 2 hour round trip departs at 8:15 pm and travels to Decker Bay on the shores of Utah Lake. On board you'll be entertained by a troop of fantastic fiddlers. And on the trip back the train stops and you can sit outside on the lake shore and watch the Charleston Fireworks from across the lake. We then re-board the train and travel back to the depot. Additional food and snacks available for purchase in the concession car.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
8:15 pm depart Heber Depot / 10:15 pm return
Important to Know:
• Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
• No outside food or beverages allowed on train.
• No car seats or strollers allowed on train.
• Restrooms are available on the train.
• Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchair access is limited. Please call ahead for additional information.
• We are unable to accommodate dog on the train.
• All rides and excursions depart form the Heber City Depot unless noted otherwise.