Provo Canyon Limited
Climb aboard the Heber Valley Railroad for breathtaking views of Mt. Timpanogos and the dramatic, glacier-carved landscape of the Provo Canyon.
The Provo Canyon Limited departs from The Heber Valley Railroad Station, winds around the shores of Deer Creek Reservoir, then travels along the banks of the beautiful Provo River to Vivian Park. The twenty-minute layover at the park gives children an opportunity to stretch their legs at the playground while the grown-ups take in the riverside views. Returning to Heber depot is just over an hour train ride.
One-way tickets from the Heber depot to Vivian Park are available. Please call the ticket office for details at 435-654-5601.
Keep a look out for Black Jack Raven and the Soldier Hollow Gang, they may be lurking in the trees awaiting your arrival.
April 29 through August 28 (The Depot will be closed Sunday’s and Monday’s).
Depart: 11:00 am
Return: 2:00 pm
3 hours round trip
*Lunch option must be ordered 24-hours before departure. Gourmet boxed lunch includes with your choice of a ham, turkey, roast beef or vegetarian sandwich, a freshly baked cookie, chips and bottled water.
Important To Know:
• Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
• Our full-service snack car offers food and beverage for purchase throughout the ride.
• Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
• Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train.
• Restrooms available on the train and at Vivian Park.
• Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchair access is limited. Please call ahead for additional information.
• We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
• Robbery schedule is subject to change without notice.
• All rides and adventures depart from the Heber depot unless noted otherwise.