Raft 'n Rails
Cool off on a hot summer day with the Raft ‘n Rail Adventure. Enjoy a scenic ride from the Heber City depot to the top of Provo Canyon where experienced guides will steer you through the Provo River’s gentle, Class I rapids. The one-hour raft ride winds through the canyon’s diverse flora and fauna and when you arrive at the take out area, you’ll dry-off and enjoy a gourmet boxed lunch. From there our shuttle will transfer you back to the depot.
April 29th through May 31st (Tuesday - Saturday).
Depart: 11:00 AM
Return: 2:00 PM
3 hours round trip
Children: $74.00 (rafting is okay for children as young as 3)
Gourmet boxed lunch includes with your choice of a ham, turkey, roast beef or vegetarian sandwich, a freshly baked cookie, chips and bottled water.
Important to Know:
• Raft ‘n Rails tickets must be reserved 24-hours before departure
• Dress appropriately (you are likely to get wet) and don’t forget sunscreen!
• Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
• Our full-service snack car offers food and beverage for purchase throughout the ride.
• Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
• Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train.
• Restrooms available on the train and at the take out area.
• Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchair access is limited. Please call ahead for additional information.
• We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
• All rides and adventures depart from the Heber depot unless noted otherwise.