Reins 'n Trains
Saddle up for Reins ‘n Trains, a family-friendly adventure that blends the best of the wild west: Riding Heber Valley’s historic railroad cars, witnessing a good ‘ole fashion train robbery, and crossing the range on horseback. Professional guides will navigate your group along the foothills of Soldier Hollow and lead you to the lodge for a delicious boxed lunch. From there you’ll board the train and head back to the Heber Depot. (Appropriate for riders 8 years and older. )
April 29th through May 31st (The Depot will be closed Sunday’s and Monday’s).
Depart: 11:00 AM
Return: 2:00 PM
*Space is limited, please book your reservation in advance.
3 hours round trip
*Children must be 8 years old. Fares include round-trip train ride, horseback riding, and gourmet boxed lunch. Lunch includes your choice of a ham, turkey, roast beef or vegetarian sandwich, a freshly baked cookie, chips, and bottled water.
Important to Know:
• Reins 'n Trains tickets must be reserved 24-hours before departure
• Dress appropriately (you are likely to get wet) and don’t forget sunscreen!
• Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
• Our full-service snack car offers food and beverage for purchase throughout the ride.
• Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
• Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train.
• Restrooms available on the train and at the take out area.
• Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchair access is limited. Please call ahead for additional information.
• We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
• All rides and adventures depart from the Heber depot unless noted otherwise.