The North Pole Express
Don’t miss the ever popular trip to the North Pole! A wonderful experience for the whole family. Elves serve hot drinks and treats while sharing favorite carols and holiday entertainment. Delight while your children tell Santa their Christmas wishes when he climbs aboard your coach! The North Pole Express is a 90 – minute round trip. On the way we’ll sing great Christmas songs and play games. You might even have a visit from Mrs. Clause and get a copy of her special cookie recipe!
*All passengers occupying a seat need to have a ticket. No car seats or strollers allowed on the train*
First-Class Seating: All first-class passengers enjoy a souvenir boarding ticket, hot cocoa with whipped cream and served in a souvenir mug, a cookie, and a special gift from Santa.
November 29th – 30th
December 5th – 7th, 12th – 14, 16th – 21st, 23rd, & 24th
November 29th-30th: 11am, 2pm, 5pm, & 7:30pm
December 5th-7th & 12th-14th: 11am (Sat), 2pm (Fri-Sat), 5pm, & 7:30pm
December 16th-19th: 2pm, 5pm, & 7:30pm
December 20th, 21st, & 23rd: 11am, 2pm, 5pm, & 7:30pm
December 24th: 11am, & 2pm
$47 – General Admission
$37 – Child (Ages 3-12)
$30 – General Admission
$20 – Child (Ages 3-12)
Discount Days (December 5th, 6th, 12th, & 13th Only)
$35 – General Admission
$25 – Child (Ages 3-12)
$25 – General Admission
$15 – Child (Ages 3-12)
Important to Know about the North Pole Express:
• Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
• Wasatch County residence please call the Ticket Office for details on the Local Special and limitations
• No outside food or beverages allowed on train.
• No car seats or strollers allowed on train.
• Restrooms are not available on board during the North Poles Express. Please take advantage of the depot restrooms before boarding.
• Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchair access is limited. Please call ahead for additional information.
• We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
• All rides and excursions depart form the Heber City Depot unless noted otherwise.