Wilderness Zip Line Adventure
This is the ultimate scenic adventure that gives you an as-the-crow-flies experience you won’t soon forget. The adventure begins with a relaxing ride aboard the train as you meander through the green pastures of Heber Valley. If you make it past Black Jack Raven and survive the Soldier Hollow train robbery, you’ll be lucky enough to finish your gourmet boxed lunch and continue the ride along Deer Creek Reservoir to the zip line drop off. From here you are driven by van (or off-road vehicle) into the Wasatch Mountains to what is becoming known as “the most beautiful zip line in the world!” Professional guides help you into your gear, provide thorough instructions including a ground-level dry run, and lead you to the ultimate zip line high. (Appropriate for children 8 years and up.)
June 1st through August 31st (Tuesday-Saturday).
*Space is limited, please book your reservation in advance. All ticket sales are subject to change or cancellation.
Depart: 11:00 PM
Return: 2:00 PM
3 hours round trip
Gourmet boxed lunch includes with your choice of a ham, turkey, roast beef or vegetarian sandwich, a freshly baked cookie, chips and bottled water.
Important to Know:
• Wilderness Zip Line Adventure tickets must be reserved 24-hours before departure
• Zip Line appropriate for children 8 years old and up.
• Pregnant women not allowed on zip line.
• Weight limits may apply, please contact us for additional information.
• Dress appropriately, wear closed-toed shoes, and don’t forget sunscreen!
• Please arrive at the depot 30 minutes prior to departure.
• Zip Line Adventure subject to weather delays and/or cancellation.
• Our full-service snack car offers food and beverage for purchase throughout the ride.
• Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
• Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train.
• Restrooms available on the train and at the take out area.
• Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchair access is limited. Please call ahead for additional information.
• We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
• All rides and adventures depart from the Heber depot unless noted otherwise.