X96 Toyota Big Ass Show
Don't miss X96 Toyota Big Ass Show when it rocks the Gallivan Center September 27th! This year's show features Neon Trees, A Day To Remember, Capital Cities, Broods, Phantogram, The Eeries and Priory.
Time: 12:00 PM
Ticket Price: $25 Adv/$30 Day Of
Special Information: On Sale: August 8 @ 10am. All ages show. Rain or shine event.
|<< Date||<< Purchase||<< Profile||<< Venue||<< Time|
About This Person/Group
Don't miss X96’s Toyota Big Ass Show when it rocks the Gallivan Center September 27th!
This year's show features Neon Trees, A Day To Remember, Capital Cities, Broods, Phantogram, Nightmare and the Cat and Priory.
Tips for Successful Big Assing
Here are ten things to keep in mind.
1. Arrive early. Gates open at noon, and I recommend planning on a little bit of time to get through security. As you know, concerts can be a bit crowded, so plan accordingly.
2. Buy your tickets in advance. Smith’s Tix outlets and www.smithstix.com are still selling them. Avoid getting stuck in a ticket line on the day of the show.
3. Skip the line entirely! Once you have your ticket, get to Car Concepts and grab a free Fast Pass that will let you avoid the entrance lines. (While supplies last.)
4. Take Trax. Not only is it far more convenient that trying to park downtown, trains are freaking awesome. Enough said.
5. Kerry Jackson, Bill Allred, Gina Barberi, Richie T., Jon Smith, Corey O’Brien, and I will be there, so look for us and say, “Hi.” We love you and it’s always great to meet listeners in person.
6. Wear sun block and stay hydrated. It’s gonna be hot. You are not allowed to bring in any outside food or beverage. There are free water stations in the venue, and lots of food and drinks will be available for sale.
7. Bring some cash so you can buy stuff!
8. Music will go until about 8:15.
9. Chairs and umbrellas are not allowed.
10. Have fun and bring your friends!
No venue-specific parking. Metered parking on street as well as pay lots, etc. Take TRAX for convenience, but check schedule to make sure it will accomodate your departure time (10pm-ish).
Box Office Info:
Day Of Show Box Office: Located at the Main Street entrance.
Box Office Hours: 4pm-8:30pm (or when main act starts).
Box Office Payment: Cash.
Outside Food Allowed: No.
Outside Drinks Allowed: No.
Empty Containers: Yes.
Chairs: Low back, beach chairs approx 6" tall or less.
Beer Served: Yes.
Professional Cameras/Videos: No.
ADA: No specific area. Call venue to coordinate prior to show.
ATM: Yes. Onsite and at surrounding buildings.
Food/Beverage Vendors on site for your convenience.
All seating is general admission/standing/blanket. There are some seats as Gallivan Center is a public area, but they are limited.
**Rules may be subject to change on a concert by concert basis. Please refer to the event page for special information.**