X96 Big Ass Show
Don't miss X96’s Toyota Big Ass Show when it rocks the Gallivan Center September 27th!
This year's show features Neon Trees, A Day To Remember, Capital Cities, Broods, Phantogram, Nightmare and the Cat and Priory.
Tips for Successful Big Assing
Here are ten things to keep in mind.
1. Arrive early. Gates open at noon, and I recommend planning on a little bit of time to get through security. As you know, concerts can be a bit crowded, so plan accordingly.
2. Buy your tickets in advance. Smith’s Tix outlets and www.smithstix.com are still selling them. Avoid getting stuck in a ticket line on the day of the show.
3. Skip the line entirely! Once you have your ticket, get to Bad Apple and grab a free Fast Pass that will let you avoid the entrance lines. (While supplies last.)
4. Take Trax. Not only is it far more convenient that trying to park downtown, trains are freaking awesome. Enough said.
5. Kerry Jackson, Bill Allred, Gina Barberi, Richie T., Jon Smith, Corey O’Brien, and I will be there, so look for us and say, “Hi.” We love you and it’s always great to meet listeners in person.
6. Wear sun block and stay hydrated. It’s gonna be hot. You are not allowed to bring in any outside food or beverage. There are free water stations in the venue, and lots of food and drinks will be available for sale.
7. Bring some cash so you can buy stuff!
8. Music may go until about 8:15.
9. Chairs and umbrellas are not allowed.
10. Have fun and bring your friends!
Doors Open: 12:00pm
1:00-1:25 LOCAL BAND Plaza Stage
1:30-1:55 THE DEPARTURE Avenue Stage
2:00-2:30 THE EERIES Plaza Stage
2:35-3:10 PRIORY Avenue Stage
3:15-3:45 BROODS Plaza Stage
3:50-4:35 PHANTOGRAM Avenue Stage
4:40-5:40 CAPITAL CITIES Plaza Stage
5:45-6:45 DAY TO REMEMBER Avenue Stage
6:50-7:50 NEON TREES Plaza Stage